Personal Data Protection Statement
DECLARATION BY THE OPERATOR
GREATregister.org, JSA, Registered office at Pionierska 43 Prešov, 080 05, IČO: 52202224, as the operator of the website www.greatregister.org, declares that it has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to declare the lawful processing of personal data in order to protect the rights of the persons concerned. Furthermore, the operator has implemented a transparent system for recording security incidents and any questions on the part of the data subject as well as other persons.
Individual information can also be obtained by telephone at: +421 911 424 999, e-mail: [email protected] or directly at the operator's website: https://www.greatregister.org/en/p/personal-data-protection-statement/8
We treat your personal data professionally and sensitively.
- In no case do we provide them to third parties (except to the extent specified in point 2).
- Personal data is stored in a secure database with the need for authorized access.
- Through the website, we only process from you the data that you willfully provide to us through the contact form (registration) established under Art. 6 par. 1, par. f) Regulations of GDPR - legitimate interest in order to respond to your inquiry / complaint or question about the products / services supplied, as well as under Art. 6 par. 1, par. (b) GDPR regulations to verify the e-mail address and create a user account.
- Your data is encrypted on the way to our server, so that no one can decrypt it on the way.
- All workers GREATregister.org who will come into contact with your personal data have been duly instructed in the correct and sensitive handling of your personal data.
- You can ask us to delete your post or all posts from your email account at any time.
Detailed information on the processing and protection of personal data 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendments and supplements to certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act").
1. Website operator: GREATregister.org
Company Name: GREATregister.org, j. s. a.
Registered seat: Pionierska 43 Prešov, 080 05
Business ID: 52202224
Tax ID: 2120935190
We process your data for our own purposes as the Controller. This means that we determine the purposes for which we collect your personal data, determine the means of processing, and are responsible for their proper execution.
3. Purpose of personal data processing
- Answering questions / suggestions submitted by you via the contact form.
4. List of processed personal data
- Contact information.
- Name and surname - for identification purposes of the person concerned
- Telephone number - for the purpose of verifying relevance or handling the request
- E-mail address - for answering the request and verifying that the e-mail address is correct.
6. Processing and storage of your personal data
We process and store your personal data especially for the period of processing your application / initiative, but for a maximum of 6 months. After this time your personal data will be deleted.
7. Rights and obligations of the data subject
- The Customer undertakes to provide third party personal information as delivery information (name, surname, telephone number) only with his / her consent and the person concerned is aware of the procedures, rights and obligations set forth on this site.
- As our client and the person concerned, you have the right to decide on the use of your personal data to a specified extent. You can exercise the rights below:
- In person at every point of contact - Through our customer line: +421 911 424 999;
- Written at the address of the Operator: Pionierska 43, 080 05 Prešov
We will try to respond to you as soon as possible, but we will always respond to you within 30 days of receiving your request. The applicable legislation and the GDPR Or. In particular, the law provides you with:
Right of access - You have the right to request confirmation from us that your personal data are being processed and, if so, to obtain a copy of this data and additional information resulting from Art. 15 Regulations, resp. Section 21 of the Act. If we collect a lot of data about you, we may ask you to specify your request for a range of specific data we process about you.
Right of rectification - In order to keep up-to-date with your personal data, we need you to notify us as soon as it happens. In case we process incorrect data about you, you have the right to request their correction.
Right of erasure - If the conditions of Article 14 of the Regulation, resp. Section 23 of the Act, you may request the deletion of your personal data. You may therefore request deletion if, for example, you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of personal data and there is no other legal basis for the processing, or if your personal data are processed illegally, or the purpose for which we have processed your personal data and compatible purpose. However, we will not delete your data if it is necessary to establish, assert or defend legal claims.
Right to Restriction on Processing - If the conditions of Article 18 of the Regulation, resp. Section 24 of the Act, you may require us to restrict the processing of your personal data. Therefore, you may request a restriction, for example, when you object to the accuracy of the data being processed, or if the processing is illegal and you do not want us to delete the data, but need to be restricted while exercising your rights. We continue to process your data if there are grounds for establishing, asserting or defending legal claims.
Portability Right - If the processing is based on your consent or is performed for the purpose of performing a contract concluded with you and at the same time carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive from us your personal data that we obtained from you in a commonly used machine readable format. If you are interested and technically possible, we will transfer your personal data directly to another operator. This right shall not be exercised in respect of processing carried out for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
Right to object to processing - If we process your personal data for the purpose of performing a public interest or public authority exercise, or if processing is performed based on our legitimate or third party interests, you have the right to object to such processing. Based on your objection, we will limit the processing of personal data and unless we can prove serious legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the grounds for establishing, asserting or defending legal claims, we will no longer process personal data and delete your personal data. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. We will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
Right to file a complaint - If you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the Regulation, or By law, you have the right to file a complaint against one of the relevant supervisory authorities, in particular in the Member State of your usual residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. For the territory of the Slovak Republic, the Supervisory Authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at: Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, web: www.dataprotection.gov.sk, tel .: +421 / 2/3231 3220.
Right to Revoke Consent - If the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time. Revocation of consent shall not affect processing already carried out. If at any later time you decide that you would like to receive business and marketing offers from us again about our products and services, you may re-grant your revoked consent (or objection) at any time by using any of the above forms of contact.